Most recipes with chocolate and peanut butter are a must try for me. This weekend, I found a recipe in one of the Taste of Home baking cookbooks that had six ingredients – a quick and easy chocolate fix! These bars game out gooey instead of cookie-like but they were very tasty – with the right mix of sweet flavors. They’re a little messier than I would have liked but it was worth it!
Double Chip Bars
Source: Taste of Home
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 1/2 c. crushed graham crackers
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1 c. peanut butter chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
1. Pour butter evenly in a 9×13 pan
2. Top with crushed graham crackers
3. Top graham crackers with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and press down
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the mixture, as evenly as possible
5. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
6. Cool before cutting into bars
These sweet bars are a quick and easy treat for any occasion. In order to not eat the entire pan, my co-workers are enjoying them today!